Most of the time the people residing in rural areas have to various health related problems whether it is due to lack of availability of healthcare and medical facility or due to poor people financial conditions. keeping such factors in mind the government of Odisha started a healthcare scheme naming “Biju swasthya kalyan yojana” for the benefit of the people of the state. Below we have provide a detailed information about this scheme.
Biju swasthya bima yojana 2019
The main objective of this scheme is to improve the overall health care structure of the state and especially focusing on the rural areas. This scheme will provide people with health and accidental insurance. Previously under this scheme healthcare support of 5 lakh rupees will be provided to a family per year and now it is changed to 7 lakh rupees per family. Under this scheme applicants will be provided with smart cards which contains their family detail and which help them in getting cashless healthcare facilities from empaneled hospitals.
Biju swasthya kalyan yojana eligibility process
- Applicant should be the native of the state.
- Applicants will be able to attain a amount of Rs 3 Lakh every year.
- Ration Card of under APL BPL AAY holder families can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicants from rural areas should not have annual family income more than 40,000.
- Farmer’s families who do not fill IT returs also can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicants from urban areas should not have annual family income more than 60,000.
- Legal citizens of odisha who are residing out of the state will be able to attain benefits of this scheme.
Odisha biju swasthya kalyan yojana online apply
In this article we have provide you information about biju swasthya kalyan yojana apply online, biju swasthya bima yojana|biju swasthya yojana, how to apply biju swasthya kalyan yojana, biju krushak kalyan yojana online registration, biju krushak kalyan yojana card apply online, which you can easily share with your friends, family and social media.
To apply online under this scheme follow the given steps –
- Go to the given link.
- A new page will open up,click on the related scheme link on that page.
- Click on the register button and fill up the required details in the form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you will get a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
- Now your form is successfully registered for the scheme.