As we are all aware about the condition of the poor farmers of our country. Still there are many farmers who are not financially able to run their household properly. Noticing such situation the government launched a new scheme called as Krushak Bandhu Scheme for providing benefits to the farmers. This scheme will help them in two ways, first it will provide the family with free insurance at the time of death of the farmer and other it will provide a amount of Rs 5000 per acre annually for farming. Let us check out the details of this scheme we have provided below.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu scheme 2019
West Bengal Krushak Bandhu Scheme is started by the Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee on 1st January 2019. This scheme will be run by the Agriculture Department of India and will benefit almost 72 lakh farmers of the state. This scheme will provide two initiatives to the farmers, first it will provide free insurance scheme to the farmer where a compensation of rupees 2 lakh will be provided to the family of the farmer if he dies between the age of 18 to 60. and the other is that, the state government will pay premiums on crop insurance schemes and will provide farmers Rs 5000 per acre annually.
- The benefit will be given to both the landowner farmer and farm laborer farmer.
- Farmer should be a native of West Bengal.
- The age of the farmer should be not less than 18 and more than 60.
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Death Certificate (In case of getting the insurance benefit)
- Age proof
WB Krishak Bandhu scheme online apply
In this article we have provided you information about Paschim Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana Online, West Bengal Krishak Bandhu scheme, WB Krishak Bandhu scheme online apply, West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana, WB Krishak Bandhu scheme 2019, Farmers 2 Lakh Compensation, which you can share with your friends, family and and social media.
Follow the given steps to apply for this scheme-
- Go to the official website from the given link.
- Search for the related scheme link and then open it.
- Read the given instructions carefully and then click on apply button.
- A new page will open, fill the necessary details and then click on submit button.
The registration process for this scheme will start from the month of February.