West Bengal Government has invented a new scheme which has been launched by the auspicious hands of CM Trinamool Congress supremo Mamta Banerjee. This scheme is known as West Bengal Snehal Awas Yojana. With the help of this scheme all the people of West Bengal get benefit of housing facilities.This facility will be provided to those people who have have submitted their complaints on Didi’s Bol portal (online Portal).
Launch Details of WB Snehaloy Housing Scheme
The Chief Minister of West Bengal has recently launched this scheme on 3rd March 2020 which will known as Snehaloy Housing Scheme. For further information related to launch, you should see the following lines which are mentioned below:
- Name of the scheme is Snehaloy Housing Scheme
- Launched in West Bengal
- Scheme is Launched by Mamata Banerjee
- Date of announcement in the year 2020 – 2021
- Date of implementation will be Available Soon
- Target beneficiaries will be in EWS category
- Supervised by the Government of West Bengal
Salient features of the Scheme
- This scheme will provide development of housing facilities
- It will provide permanent homes for poor people
- Scheme sponsored by
- Financial assistance
- Payment frequency
- Payment mode
- Beneficiary count
Benefits of West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme
- Housing schemes for Economically Weaker Section people of the state
- All the beneficiaries will get Rs. 1.20 Lakh for maintaning house building.
Documents Required for Snehaloy Housing Yojana
- Residential documents
- ID proof
- EWS certificate
- Bank account details
Eligibility Required for this Scheme
- Residents of West Bengal
- EWS category
- Must not possess permanent homes
- Must have a bank account
How to get apply and register for the Scheme?
The project has been announced by the state government but any other information has not been revealed yet. Under this scheme,it is believed that the application process will be in two ways either is offline or online mode. The beneficiaries have the right to choose any option according to their wish along with it, we will inform you soon as the state government announces the remaining information related to this scheme.
This is the best and the most important step which is taken by the Government of Bengal.Under this scheme, the citizens of that country will be able to choose their house.Citizens who cannot afford their own house due to the increased price of real estate they will be able to fulfill their dream home through this scheme and make their dreams come true.The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to people of every weaker section and to help them so that they too can build their dream world.